Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Azeroth Press The Twisting Nether Gazette Wowpedia
Forum rules
This forum is used to post Sanctum contests and challenges, as well as entries to those events. Please keep all submissions to a single thread per person per event.
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Re: Alas, Gilneas! Pacer info (recovered)

Postby Thomas Jarington » October 27th, 2014, 9:43 am

I will be unable to attend tonight (The new time, based upon last week's meeting), and would like to apologize for not posting the new advertisement last week. Life, you know. I am doing so now. So, the new time will be Wednesday for this week. 9-11pm Central (Ravenholdt realm time.)

This will give any potential new players a couple of days to digest the info.
Last edited by Thomas Jarington on November 3rd, 2014, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Jarington & Co.

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Postby Thomas Jarington » October 27th, 2014, 10:48 am

Next pacer meeting: WEDNESDAY, 9pm-11pm CENTRAL (NEW Ravenholdt time), beginning the trip to Desolace. Current location: gates into Gnomeregan.
Last edited by Thomas Jarington on November 3rd, 2014, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Jarington & Co.

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Postby Thomas Jarington » October 29th, 2014, 6:39 pm

Just a reminder, Pacer tonight. For those who may be joining us tonight, contact me via BattleTag or in game as wakefield.
Thomas Jarington & Co.

RiktheRed21
RiktheRed21
RiktheRed21

Postby RiktheRed21 » October 30th, 2014, 3:51 pm

((Looking to get in on the pacer once my character is up to your level. Saw that I could roll an alt into it if I posted some info here, so I have))

Desmond Finch (Hunter) Survivalist and Tracker
Gilnean Citizen
Lived in the wilderness until the worgen infestation

Desmond was a recluse; like many Gilneans, he was proud and independent. His land was a small patch of forest containing a cabin and little else. He was raised by his father, who died in their cabin of heart failure. The two had lived off the land for some time, and often traded the pelts and meat they collected. He was never married, and only really made friends with his collection of hunting dogs. His favorite was named after his father, Bill. When the worgen came, he was one of the first to be bitten, and turned feral until the night elven priestesses found him wandering the Blackwald, and gave him control back.

Lately, he has been travelling around, looking for his slice of the world to live in without disturbances from others. As a result of his travels, he is badly scarred and distrustful, but he might recognize those of a similar background to his own.

You might know him if you worked at a trade post in the City.
You might know him if you were in a hunter’s lodge with his father.
You might know him if you bought a mastiff from him.
You might know him if you fought in the Battle of Gilneas City, (thought the chances are slim).
"I am the Night!" -Brinnea, Rikthered, Cynthya, Orgog, Kazarak.....

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Postby Thomas Jarington » October 30th, 2014, 4:06 pm

Welcome Desmond!

We do not have a hunter in the group, so that's awesome. No that we're too concerned about class, to be honest. It will add yet another layer to some fun RP.

If you bring lots of food with you, Lynnie will become your instant best friend. See you next week!
Thomas Jarington & Co.

RiktheRed21
RiktheRed21
RiktheRed21

Postby RiktheRed21 » October 30th, 2014, 5:12 pm

Food, eh? Never leveled a cook before, but now would be as good a time as any. See you soon.
"I am the Night!" -Brinnea, Rikthered, Cynthya, Orgog, Kazarak.....

Lukar
Lukar
Global Moderator
Lukar

Postby Lukar » November 2nd, 2014, 4:32 pm

Suppose I should put my character's info in here too.

Name: Maxwell Norton
Race: Worgen
Class: Warrior

He owned a small shop that sold weapons and armor, and ran a small tinkering business on the side as well. He lived in a small apartment over his shop in the city square, so it was only natural for him to grab his own sword and lend a hand when first the worgen, then the forsaken attacked. He fled with the rest to the safety of Darnassus.

Lately he's taken to wandering, spending a good amount of time in Ironforge with the gnomes. He's come up with a few inventions, none of which have fared very well, so he mostly makes his living as a mercenary, selling his sword wherever it may be needed.

You may know him from his shop in the merchant square, though it was rather small and never enjoyed the patronage of the rich and elite.

If you were a blacksmith you might have known him. He would often take wares on consignment, keeping a small portion of the price he managed to sell it for and giving generously back to the smiths.

You might have seen him at the local militia hangouts, as they were his primary customers.
Purveyor of Alternate Moral Choices

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Postby Thomas Jarington » November 3rd, 2014, 12:15 pm

Alas, Gilneas! would like to welcome two new members to our cast:

Maxwell Norton & Desmond Finch.

Season THREE of Alas, Gilneas! premiers Wednesday, November 5th @ 9pm-11p, Central (Realm time) 7-9pm Pacific

Stay tuned to a new presentation of "Previously, on Alas Gilneas!" which will once again provide highlights from the past week's episode, allowing the loyal readers of the Sanctum to keep up with the furry five and their new friends.
Last edited by Thomas Jarington on November 3rd, 2014, 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Jarington & Co.

Tinox
Tinox
Global Moderator
Tinox

Postby Tinox » November 3rd, 2014, 12:43 pm

Realm Time is Central now. That would be 9pm-11pm.

Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington
Thomas Jarington

Postby Thomas Jarington » November 3rd, 2014, 2:24 pm

good point, I had forgotten that little nugget of nastiness. TY TY TY

Obviously, I am not a master of time it seems.

So, as Tinox has pointed out:

9pm-11pm REALM time (Central)

((Edited on the previous and other posts)
Thomas Jarington & Co.

Login  •  Register